Funded by Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery, the Stark County Suicide Prevention Coalition is a partnership of representatives from more than 20 local community organizations, community members, and those with lived experience working together to save lives. Active members currently include representatives from community advocacy, behavioral health organizations, survivors of suicide loss, social service organizations, human service agencies, government organizations, medical facilities and educational institutions. If you are interested in spreading our mission and helping to reduce suicide in Stark County, we welcome you to join our efforts.
is aspiring to be a well-informed, aligned and engaged coalition that works together in eliminating suicide.
is to provide guidance and expertise to promote hope, wellness and behavioral health as a means of preventing suicide in our community.
is to provide education, guidance and resources to achieve a Stark County community with zero suicides.
How We Began
Our Invitation to You
Join our efforts in any of the following ways:
- Join the Stark County Suicide Prevention Coalition.
- Consider having your business/organization join us in working together to save lives by hosting a QPR training.
- Invite a coalition member to your business, church, school, or community organization to help plan an activity and/or provide suicide awareness and prevention training.
- Like us on Facebook to follow and share our information.
- Take a pledge to check in on someone daily.
- If you own firearms, store them safely in your home. Learn why this matters