Continuing Education Units
Receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
We work in partnership with clients, families, healthcare and behavioral healthcare providers, community members, and local county systems such as education, criminal justice, law enforcement, health and human services, elected officials, businesses, and faith-based organizations.
Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery (StarkMHAR) is an approved provider of CEUs by the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board for Social Workers RSX109202 and Counselors RCX119207 and an approved provider of CEUs by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board. StarkMHAR’s provider number assigned by CE Broker is 50-17839.
- An individual’s CEUs are calculated based on the sign-in sheet for each training.
- You will ONLY be awarded credit for the time that you signed in, we are unable to make exceptions.
- A CEU cannot be granted for trainings that are less than one hour in length, for refreshment breaks, lunches, and other activities not directly part of the instructional experience.
- For a conference with multiple sessions, you will be required to attend each individual session in its entirety to receive credit.
- CEU Certificates will be distributed to the email address supplied during registration within 7 business days of the event.
- Please retain a copy for your records.
For questions, please contact the Training Coordinator, at 330-455-6644.