VISION: Hope, wellness and recovery for everyone.
MISSION: StarkMHAR supports wellness and recovery through innovation in funding, collaboration, education and advocacy.
CORE VALUES: To carry out its mission and vision, StarkMHAR is committed to the following core values.
- A Belief in Wellness and Recovery – We support the highest level of trauma-informed care individualized to each client.
- Professionalism and Integrity – We are a trained, professional and qualified team making decisions based on data and emerging needs.
- Good Stewards of the Public’s Trust and Funds – We are accountable to the community and funders for the most cost-effective care selected through competitive grant cycles.
- Leadership through Collaborations and Partnerships – We strive to be thought leaders and conveners of various community-based systems and professionals.
- Inclusion – We engage diverse partners to reflect consumer voice and community needs with cultural and linguistic competence.
- Innovation and Creativity – We fund and promote evidence-based practices and pilot projects which foster new models of service delivery.
GOALS: The StarkMHAR Strategic Plan for 2017-2021 includes the following goals.
- Expand and diversify services throughout the county
- Create a resiliency and recovery oriented system of care
- Integrate physical and behavioral health to improve health outcomes
- Improve behavioral health services for justice-involved clients
- Promote strategic system efficiencies and workforce capacity
- Build upon and enhance public awareness of behavioral health as essential to community health